Friday, October 10, 2008

Tomorrow's the big day: still time to join one of the 3,500 rally captains across America

image

Tomorrow, at noon local time, we will hold the Public Rosary Rallies across America, asking God to save our nation.  I'm so excited and will be at the one in front of the Supreme Court in Washington, DC.

You can still join one of the 3,500 Rosary rally captains nationwide, by checking the map at www.ANF.org by calling 866-584-6012.

From the email:

This is tremendous.... my phone doesn't stop ringing.  I went to Univision Radio yesterday morning for an interview about the Rosary Rally. The response has been sensational.  An excellent rally captain just called, all fired up about the rallies. During the interview, I talked about how the Rosary will save America from evil.  I mentioned how we can only win with the infallible help of God's grace. The audience really loved this statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment