Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"I believe Our Lord knew where to send His Blessed Mother to visit."

DSCF0287

    Mrs. Vidaurri of Corpus Christi, Texas wrote:

    "We were very blessed to have the Lady of Fatima visit our home.  My twin brother passed away at the end of December on the same date as our forty-fifth wedding anniversary.  My husband suffers from alzheimer's.   Also, my daughter and her husband have been married for seven years and have not been able to conceive a child.  Three days after the visit she called to tell me that she is expecting."

    It was very hectic leading up to the visit with so many difficulties, but Mrs. Vidaurri stated that in her heart she could hardly wait for the visit.

    "I believe Our Lord knew where to send His Blessed Mother to visit."

    Mrs. Hernandez of Robstown, Texas described her visit as more that what she expected.  She felt so happy that Our Lady was there, that she stood up and told everyone how happy she was.

    She commented on how her guests constantly had their eyes on the statue of Our Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment