Thursday, January 29, 2009

The immense love that Our Lady has for each one of her children...!

I have crossed situations in my life in which I thought I was in a dead-end situation, without any way out.  I bet you have too.

After praying and begging Our Lady for help, help came and the dead-end opened up.  It's was amazing!

BG CBBF

A reader of this went blog through the same type of dead end situation, begged Our Lady for help, and received help -- and sent a message to to us about the happy outcome. 

Please read this inspiring testimonial to Our Lady's maternal goodness, and always pray for help!

"Blessed Mother, thank you for hearing my cry.  I called out when two situations looked completely hopeless.  You have answered one of my prayer requests and now I am waiting for an answer to the other problem.  With God, nothing is impossible.  I am truly amazed at your love and I give glory to our Lord forever.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

5 19 BIDCBI

Then, please read this quote from a saint:

"Heap together all of the love of mothers for their children, all of the love of husbands for their wives, and all of the love of the Angels and the Saints for their clients. The total could never equal Mary's love for even a single soul!"  - Saint Alphonsus Liguori (1696 - 1787)

And Saint Louis de Montfort wrote that Our Lady loves her children "more tenderly than all the mothers in the world together. Take the maternal love of all the mothers of the world for their children. Pour all that love into the heart of one mother for an only child. That mother's love would certainly be immense. Yet Mary's love for each of her children has more tenderness than the love of that mother for her child."

No comments:

Post a Comment