Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"We'd like to offer you hospitality"

What people are saying about the traditional marriage caravan:

We'd like to offer you hospitality
Hello, TFP...I am very sorry for what you went through in NH and Maine, and I would like to know if you're coming to the greater Boston area.  If so, we'd like to offer you hospitality aboard our charter yacht at that time.  Please let me know.

Keep on keeping on, and many blessings to you all.

Sincere regards,

A. H.

I came across your story being spit upon by a pro-homosexual marriage student
Dear Mr. Miller,
As I was preparing my Saturday evening homily, I remembered an email from a friend about an article from a TFP website about a Canadian cardinal who made wishy-washy statements on certain moral issues and the teachings of the Church.

Then after reading that article, I tried to read other articles and I came across your story being spitted upon by a pro-homosexual marriage student. I truly admire your courage and your patience in confronting evil and moral decadence that beset our society and the world today. Just as the early Christians were singing the Lord's praises while being fed to the beasts at the Coliseum, you portrayed heroism and inner peace when confronted with insult and rejection.

My prayers are with you and the whole group. May God continue to bless you and the TFP family.  Blessed be Jesus Christ who conquered sin and death.  Alleluia, alleluia!
Rev. E. L.
California

Keep up the great work
You are right, the media does not want us to see how many Americans value the family and marriage and other Judeo Christian values that this country was founded on.  God bless you in your efforts.

Mary Jane S.

God will bless you
What you are all doing is wonderful and God will bless you and those for whom you pray.  I will keep your intentions in my prayers and please do so for mine and my family as well.

Sean & Monica H.
Oakville, Canada

The Double Standard
The video was a little hard to follow as it constantly stopped to reload the images.  But I could tell from the still shots and a comment here or there that the person was determined to anger & mock you people.  Bet the coward wouldn't stand there and rip up the Koran and make mockery of it.

You would see how fast there would be negative response.  Ditto for them tearing up the Torah, they would find themselves facing 'hate speech.'

Angela C.

Keep up the good battle!
God Bless all of you students for standing up for traditional marriage!  Finally we see some practicing Catholic men promoting Christian values very publicly.

Although there is a young lost soul desecrating the Bible you bravely continue to remain charitable to him, the way Jesus would want you to.  Keep up the good battle!  Wisdom and truth will prevail over evil!
Mrs. Lynn G.

Prayers to all
Bless you for the work you are doing.  Every good wish and prayers to all of you.
Nancy A. W.
Cocoa Beach, Florida

An inspiration to see men defending the family
I was in Concord NH last week, thank you so much for being there and for everything you do.  I fight the war for the unborn here in NH and it was an inspiration to see men defending the family.  We have some good men here too, but not enough. Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them (Ephesians 5:11).

God bless you,
Julie L.

Keep up the good work!

Dear TFP volunteers,

I was at the Marriage Rally this morning at the New Hampshire State House, where you made quite a good impression!  I had not heard of your organization until today but I'm impressed.  Keep up the good work!
Tim Mark
Goffstown, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment