Thursday, April 16, 2009

Words Our Lady of Guadalupe spoke to St. Juan Diego

image

''Know for certain that I am the perfect and perpetual Virgin Mary,  Mother of the God....here I will show and offer all my love, 
compassion, my help and protection to the people.  I am your merciful Mother, the Mother of all who love  me, of those who cry to me, of those who have confidence in me. 

"Here  I will hear their weeping and their sorrows.......their necessities and misfortunes.....Listen and let it penetrate your heart......Do not be  troubled or weighed down with grief.

"Do not fear any illness or vexation, anxiety or pain.  Am I not here  who am your Mother?  Are you not under my shadow and protection?  Am I  not your fountain of life?  Are you not in the folds of my mantle?  In the crossing of  my arms?  Is there anything else you need?"

No comments:

Post a Comment