Sunday, August 23, 2009

Story - when the devil discourages, go into "fast forward" mode for Our Lady

DSCN7167

My friend Sergio De Paz called me yesterday with great news. 

The devil had tried to put obstacles in his path to stop him from helping America Needs Fatima to recruit more rosary rally captains for the 2009 Public Square Rosary Crusade.

But Sergio didn't give in.   Yesterday morning and early afternoon, he made calls to prospective rally captains and signed up 50% of all the people he spoke to.  

He told me on the phone, "send me more names to call because I've already finished the stack you sent me."

He then went out a did a rosary rally amid a heavy rain storm.  I haven't spoken to him after the rally, but he sent me the picture above via email and I bet he recruited a few more rally captains at the event - despite the rain!

That's what I mean when I say that we must answer the devil's discouragement by going into "fast forward" mode for Our Lady.

Otherwise, the devil wins and Our Lady work doesn't get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment