Monday, September 28, 2009

Stories of how Our Lady helps rally captain and more...

by Sergio De Paz in Miami

This evening's visit with Our Lady's statue was extremely blessed. 

DSCN7501

There were 5 families present.  Out of the five, three became Rosary Rally Captains and all agreed to distribute fliers around Miami Dade County.

DSCN7499

Another amazing story from this morning [Saturday] was that the printer told me:

"Look.  It is almost 11:00 AM.  I am alone.  My employees won't be in till Monday.  I don't know where in the computer your flier was saved.  And you want 2,000 fliers.  No way.  Come back on Monday."

I took out a medal of Our Lady.  I didn't say a word, but started praying the Rosary.   The gentlemen kept on doing what he was doing to finish up and go home.

At a certain time the phone rang.  It was the employee in charge of the computers.   I overheard him asking about the PRAYING THE ROSARY FOR AMERICA flier file.  Then, he got up from his desk and sat in front of another computer.  He started it and clicked on certain keys and immediately the America Needs Fatima flier appeared.

"Sergio, he said.  You are lucky.  Here it is.  I can make you 100, OK?

"No, I need 2000 to distribute today.  By one o'clock."

He got them ready.  And Our Lady had me out of there, distributing fliers all over Miami.

Thank Our Lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment