Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How to Receive Our Lady in Your Home

    Recently we received a beautiful card from a hostess of the Pilgrim Virgin Statue of Our Lady of Fatima in Illinois.

04_Sacred Image_022610

    She wrote, "I want to thank you and your staff so much for making it possible for me to have the beautiful statue of Our Lady visit my home.

    I especially wish to thank Rex who did the presentation.

    He did a beautiful job and I know Our Lord will bless him greatly.

    I felt rather bad for him because I only had three people show up.  I had sent out 21 invitations.

    Sadly, we live in a world where materialism sometimes takes over what really should matter.

    Please thank Rex for me and God bless you."

    This gracious hostess obviously has a great devotion to Our Lady.  She demonstrates this by her gratitude.  She took the time to write a card and thanked everyone involved.  Gratitude is a good indicator of authentic devotion to Our Lady.

    Most of all the hostess was obviously grateful to Our Lady for entering her home.  She is also grateful to the members of America Needs Fatima who in their own small way helped to make it all possible.

    She expressed disappointment for the low attendance.  This low attendance was not due to lack of effort on her part as she mailed out 21 invitations. 

    The hostess explained why she believed the turnout was so low.  She commented on how materialism becomes more important than such a magnificent event. 

    May Our Lady truly grant many graces to this hostess so devoted to Our Lady.

2 comments:

  1. Dear, all am in love with our lady of fatima so much.I just want to have it and pray, meditate in her presence. Is it possible to get one of this precious gift.
    Am an Indian a devout Roman Catholic. Please help me to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, all am in love with our lady of fatima so much.I just want to have it and pray, meditate in her presence. Is it possible to get one of this precious gift.
    Am an Indian a devout Roman Catholic. Please help me to get it.

    ReplyDelete