Monday, May 3, 2010

This Novena Really Works!

                           image

June is the month of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.   And  I have a novena to the Sacred Heart that I want to share with you because it is so powerful.
Since it may take a week of two to get your free novena in the mail, I suggest you order it online right away.   

ORDER ONLINE

Or , for phone service, call: 888-317-5571

Oh Sacred Heart of Jesus: You alone never weary of me and bear with my faults, because You love me with an infinite love.

Who should say this novena?
Everyone, especially people who need help in serious family troubles.  Or those struggling with vice or addiction.
It is called the Irresistible Novena because it is so effective in getting results – graces and answers to hard problems. And always through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
I know from this to be true from personal experience...countless favors came to me by praying it.
Even St. Padre Pio used to say it everyday!
And most importantly, by saying this novena, you will gladden the Sacred Heart of Jesus!
See, today many people forget the Sacred Heart. Our Lord even told St. Margaret Mary that from most men He receives only “contempt, irreverence, sacrilege, coldness...”
Yet Our Lord so loved men that He spared nothing, even going so far as to shed His last drop of blood on the Cross, to save us.
All this is why I offer you this most powerful novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Pray it with deep faith. And as you and the members of your family pray the novena, I know you will receive many graces.
Call 888-317-5571 to get yours.

Or get it online at:

ORDER ONLINE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment