Sunday, July 25, 2010

Rosary Rally In Front of Miami Abortion Clinic

At one of the abortion clinics in Miami, there was a Rosary Rally, where Catholics prayed for the end of abortion and for Our Lady to intervene and to save America.

DSCN6673

Towards the end, a man joined us and told this beautiful story:

"My daughter’s name is Fatima.  She was born in Santo Domingo.  In the hospital where my wife was giving birth, a nun came up to me and said, ‘your wife is going to have a girl, do you have a name for her?’  I said, ‘no’. She replied, ‘then, name her Fatima.’  I rushed upstairs to my wife and said, ‘we have a name for our daughter: Fatima.  it was suggested to me by a nun I met in the lobby.’  My wife said, ‘good, go back and thank the nun.’  I went back but she had disappeared.

“In my opinion it was an angel.  Our daughter has had some serious health situations and Our Lady has always provided for her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment