Monday, October 25, 2010

Graces from the Rosary Rallies

I hadn't said the rosary for perhaps 50 years.  I began last week to say it on the way to work each day.  I pray for my family and to be a good husband, good father and good provider.  I don't believe I've been good at those roles for ten years.  We'll see what develops!

D.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great Neck Park, Virginia Beach, Rosary Rally October 16, 2010.

I thought I sent a picture of our Group with The Banner.  I did not see a picture of us with the Banner.

I would like to add this picture to our Group pictures.

Rosary Rally 2010 (2)

Unfortunately, I do not know how to make the correction on
your Website.

Please let me know if this Picture can be added to our pictures.

Thank you for your help.
L.A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment