Monday, October 25, 2010

More than 550 people at Kansas Rosary Rally

Dear Mr. Ritchie,

Just a note to let you know that the rosary I led here in Leawood, Kansas on October 13 had at least 550 in attendance. 

There were school children, parents and teachers to whom I passed out Our Lady of Fatima novena prayers cards.

Before the rosary I gave a talk in which I told the story of the 6th apparition and the Miracle of the Sun.  Several parents told me they had been unaware of this part of the Fatima story, so I am happy they also learned that day.

We borrowed a beautiful statue of Our Lady of Fatima for the rosary which we adorned with blue satin and chiffon and beautiful white flowers.

The school's music teacher played "Immaculate Mary" as everyone gathered together, and after the rosary he accompanied as we sang "Gentle Woman".   Our Lady's presence was certainly felt by everyone that day!

Ave Maria!

V.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment