Monday, October 25, 2010

Rosary Rallies were done in Canada, Argentina and Trinidad

Thank you!!!

Here in Argentina, Mousie Dellepiane and I were the only people aware of this magnificent event.

So ,we prayed the Holy Rosary in the public square next door , together with other 5 people only !!!!

But, it was the first time and all the same I feel that it was a success since passers by , at least made the Sign of the Cross!!!

We arranged a home -made small altar with a candle, some flowers and the image of Virgin Mary and the Merciful dear Jesus.

Next Oct. 25 we will have  an important meeting in a beautiful square in our Capital City, Buenos Aires, to pray the Rosary for our own country that is going through very hectic, dire times.

I pray daily the novena you sent "Our Lady of Good Remedy."

It gives us hope that all over the world  God’s love is overflowing in the hearts of many!  

M.S., Buenos Aires, Argentina

P.S. Thank you for the photographs!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Richie

My name is J. Sankar-Sooknarine, I am from Trinidad and and Tobago , I  organized our first ever Trinidad and Tobago needs Fatima Rosary Rally Crusade.

It was a success as soon as I get some photos I will be sending off to you. I have, however attached a copy of the program used on Saturday for your perusal.

Thank you and God Bless.

J.

clip_image002

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment