Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Shocking anti-Catholic blasphemy at CBS’s Grammy show

Many Catholics were deeply offended by singer Nicki Minaj's blasphemous mockery of Catholic Rites, especially the Rite of Exorcism and the Rite of Penance as broadcast on the Grammy Award Show.

Ultimately, this was a public mockery of Our Lord Jesus Christ and of the Catholic Faith.

Please tell CBS that you will stop watching the network until they apologize for having aired it. 

Click on this link to let them know how offended you are.

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.php

3 comments:

  1. thank you for posting this. I will complain to CBS- AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not one to send letters of protest, but these times cry out for drastic measures. We can not sit idly by when Our Lord and our Catholic Faith are being ridiculed. How can we not do something, when our Lord has done so much for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a disgrace me n my family are all boycotting CBS and I've signed many petitions calling for an apology and I've emailed CBS and the recording academy and the producer ken ehlrich who approved the whole performance

    ReplyDelete